An UNOFFICIAL & UNSANCTIONED fan website!
Atlantic/Megaforce 81749-1/2/4 (US, 7/7/87)
ACE FREHLEY: FREHLEY'S COMET
Atlantic P-1352-1 (Japan, 1987)
01. Rock Soldiers (5:05) - Frehley/Taylor
02. Breakout (3:38) - Frehley/Carr/Scarlet
03. Into The Night (4:12) - Ballard
04. Something Moved (4:02) - Howarth
05. We Got Your Rock (4:12) - Frehley/Kupersmith
06. Love Me Right (3:54) - Frehley/Schickman
07. Calling To You (4:20) - Frehley/McClarty/Russell
08. Dolls (3:28) - Frehley
09. Stranger In A Strange Land (4:02) - Frehley
10. Fractured Too (4:14) - Frehley/Regan
Produced by Eddie Kramer and Ace Frehley, assisted by John Regan.
Recorded at Right Track Studios and Sound Ideas Studios, NYC, NY, Master Sound Studios, Astoria, NY and Bear Tracks, Suffern, NY.
Engineered by Corky Stasiak, Eddie Kramer, Chris Bubacz and Mario Rodreguz.
Executive producer, John Zazula.
One Eric Carr co-written
track, originally "Heaven", that started out life as an instrumental jam during the recording
of "The Elder", which also turned up in instrumental form (sans Ace) on KISS' 1992 album, Revenge.